SBC.5—Talk about my school

Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about my middle school in China and my high school in Dakar, Senegal, which is ISD.

When I was 12 years old, I went to my middle school in Zhengzhou, China, which called Henan Experimental School.

Although the educational system in China was completely different from others, which is much more strict. But, I also met my best friends. The school is really big, the flyover connects the two campuses.  There are 3 canteens there, one of them has three floors. The food is very cheap and delicious. According to the 7th graders and 8th graders, they go to school from Mondays to Fridays, and the 9th graders have to go to school from Mondays to Saturdays. When I was there as the 8th grader, the class started at 7:1o in the morning. At 12:00, we will have a break. It was from 12:00 to 2:10. And all of the finished at 18:00. I stayed at there for two years.

I came to ISD to start my 9th grade this summer. The school life is much lighter than when I was in China. The school starts at 8:30 and finish at 15:20. I also start some new classes which I didn’t have in China, such as Digital Citizen, Critical Thinking, French. But I think the food here is expensive, and we don’t have enough lunch time.

Notify: All pictures were taken by myself.