SBC.4—My collection of quotations(Free choice)

1. Not because of happiness but because of care less!
  2. I do not think whether it can be successful. Since I have chosen a distant place, I can only take care of it.
  3. f the mind does not like the sea, how can there be the same cause of the sea.
  4. Will goals do not exist in nature, but hidden in life.
  5. Life is like a greenery. As time goes on, it turns yellowish slowly, but his veins are still visible.
  6. Never ask for life can give me the best, but persistent in seeking the most suitable for me!
  7. go very slowly! But I never go back!
  8. This society is not fair to exist, do not complain, because it is useless! People always improve in reflection!
  9. I  do not know the taste of leaving is so bleak, I do not know to say goodbye to be so strong.
  10. Sincerity does not mean blaming others for their shortcomings, but it does mean compliments others.

3 thoughts on “SBC.4—My collection of quotations(Free choice)

• November 8, 2017 at 5:36 am
    Permalink

Hi Yuyang,
    This was a great story but I found it in many other places on the internet. I wonder if you could write your own story with a moral to the ending.

Reply
  • November 8, 2017 at 5:39 am
    Permalink

Hi Yuyang,
    I notice you have links to other students on your blogroll. Why not put their names there instead of what you have at the moment.
    Go to your dashboard> links> all links then hover under each link and edit. Remember to save when you have changed the Name to the students name.

Reply
    • November 10, 2017 at 10:52 am
      Permalink

Dear Ms.W,
      I apologize that I was looking through some good articles, and I thought this article is really great, so that I decided to excerpt it. I am really sorry about that. I’ve already updated my SBC4 work, please check it again.

Reply